Thursday, November 19, 2009

The First Jump Template.

I have finally finished the first actual real-life Jump template. It's written using XHTML 1.0 Strict, and I've validated it with the W3C Markup Validation Service.

So now that I have a Jump template, I'm planning to use it to redo the Irie Tools website. I'm guessing that I will have to make some minor changes to the template, but I don't expect any major changes.

I've put the template on the Irie Tools website for anyone who is interested (the link is below):

First Jump Template

By the way, this is just a template, so the the text is just made-up. and links and buttons just go to the home page.

Jump first, ask questions later (sorry, I know that was corny but I couldn't resist).

Stuart
This Blog: Inside Irie Tools Limited
Website: Irie Tools Limited


No comments:

Post a Comment